Encore Oilfield Services has immediate openings for rotational mechanics for the West Texas area. Headquartered in Granbury, TX as leading provider of natural gas compression services in the Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma areas since 2008.
- Provide preventative and corrective mechanical services on gas compressors and process equipment on client locations.
- Follow HSE procedures
- Demonstrate proficiency in accurately and efficiently diagnosing and repairing mechanical problems on multiples compressor systems
- Possess a strong knowledge of new compressor technologies and comprehensive mechanical, diagnostic and analytical skills
- Will have rotational assignments and also respond as needed to call-outs and emergency maintenance calls
- Responsible for submitted accurate maintenance reports and paperwork
- Dedicated to Customer Service and maintains a professional working relationship with both customer and co-workers
Specific Work Experience
- Experience on larger compressor equipment, a plus
- Knowledge and experience on compression, process and production equipment, as well as electrical systems
- Knowledge and experience of high speed and low speed equipment
Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Must have valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
Must be able to work independently, and in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
APPLY TODAY! www.encoreofs.com/contact or contact either Marty Windham at 817-717-4124 or Kelsey Wylie at 817-412-1350.